Andy Kidd, Chief Engineer, British Engineering Services will cover the requirements for a competent person for examination, inspection and maintenance and will outline the legislative requirement for inspection in the UK workplace.
This event will be of interest to members or employers who want to learn more about professional registration and measuring competence.
It will also cover the following areas:
- Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations (PUWER)
- Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations (LOLER)
- Pressure Systems Safety Regulations (PSSR)
- Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations (COSHH)
- Electricity at Work Regulations (EAW)
Attendees can always turn up on the night but we strongly encourage online booking. If you have any queries please email the SOE South Wales Centre on email@example.com.
Please note - new venue for all South Wales events - you will need to report to reception of the above address and then be directed to the 4th floor of the building. We will send joining instructions, including map, to those who book online.