Now in its fourth year, Crane Safety 2019 will once more bring together the key decision makers across industries to discuss the dynamic solutions available to ensure safe and compliant lifting projects at your organisation.
The IMechE warmly invite SOE members and their colleagues to join the seminar in London and learn how to carry out complex lifting projects that comply with latest industry standards, while reducing unnecessary costs and the risk of incidents.
Key topics in 2019:
- BYLOR outline how they have overcome specific lifting challenges and crane volumes during construction of Hinckley Point C
- Sparrows Group identify issues with offshore crane integrity
- Laing O’Rourke highlight best practice for education and training to increase safety with human factors
- VolkerFitzpatrick discuss the challenges of using cranes in densely populated areas during the construction of HS2
- Dounreay Site Restoration Limited outline the lessons learned from the failure of one of their polar cranes
If you would like to join, the Early Bird discount is available until 26 July 2019, please book your place via the event website or get in touch with the IMechE events team directly.
Discount for SOE members:
SOE members can attend Crane Safety 2019 at the Supporting Organisation rate, saving up to £60 on the non-member rate. Simply book your place on the event website and select “Supporting Organisation” or contact the Institution of Mechanical Engineers and mention your CPA membership to secure your discount.